A UNIQUE CULINARY EVENT
Dinner at the Enoch House
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016 | 4-9 PM
This event has taken place. Stay tuned for news of similar events.
Two missions, one cause... Farm to Delectable!
In collaboration with our neighbors at Tamworth Distilling & Mercantile,
we are thrilled to offer this unmatched culinary event.
This special evening...
- Begins at Tamworth Distilling with an exclusive tour of the barrel house, followed by a behind-the-scenes look at the distilling room—both led by Master Distiller Jamie Oakes, capped off with product samplings and light hors d’oeuvres.
- Next, cross the street to the Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm for a private guided tour of the Museum Center.
- Then travel back in time as you arrive at the historic Captain Enoch Remick House where you will be treated to the ultimate culinary experience.
- Chef Kaylon Sweet (James Beard Foundation, The White Barn Inn, Five Fifty-Five) has crafted a five-course meal—menu below—featuring the best of Remick-raised meats and produce, complimented by other local ingredients and featuring spirits from Tamworth Distilling.
- You are invited to BYOB (dinner portion only) and will have the opportunity to purchase Tamworth Distilling spirits at a special price while touring their site. Accompanying mixers will be available at the Enoch House free of charge. A nice selection of wines is available for purchase before the event at Tamworth Lyceum, also located in the village.
- You will take home a keepsake menu and memories of this very unique evening in historic Tamworth Village!
Please join us for this first of its kind fundraiser.
Given the historic nature of the Captain Enoch Remick House, participation is limited to 30 people, ages 21 and above.
$125 per person Seating in dining rooms
$150 per person Seating at the Chef’s Table, limited to six diners
Call 603-323-7591 or use Eventbrite to reserve your seat. Reservations required.
Dinner at the Enoch House Menu
Carrot Ginger Soup with Spiced Creme Fraiche
Beets, Poached Apple, Honey and Mixed Greens Salad with Blueberry Black Trumpet Dressing
Chicken Galantine, Herbed Forcemeat and Zucchini Potato Puree, served with Tomato Jam
Beef with a Whiskey Demi-Glaze, Roasted Onion and Smashed Garlic Potatoes
Fruit Cobbler served with Chicory Root Zabaione
All funds raised support our mission.
To educate a broad and diverse public to the values and significance of the medical practice and agricultural way of life of the country doctor, and to preserve and protect the Remick property and collections for the benefit of the public.