Herbal Workshops & Classes ~ Check back often for updates!
“There is never enough time to learn and talk about herbs!” ~ L.S., Madison, NH
Click an image to learn more!
Season-based activities and workshops returning in 2017...
Returning in 2018...
“Carol was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! Thanks.” ~ Heidi and Bill Chase, Bristol, NH
Stay up to date
Join our Herbal Workshops & Classes email list!
Purchase Remick-Made Medicinal Herb Products
We make herbal teas, infused oils and salves on property, from Remick-grown, hand-picked and dried herbs. They are available for purchase in the Museum Store; please call to make sure we have an item in stock. The full list of herbal products we sell can be found in our Herbal Workshops & Classes Guide (soon to be updated for 2017).
More to think about…
- During spring, summer and fall, find us in the herb gardens, where we’ll be planting, nourishing, watering, weeding and harvesting—we are always happy to answer your questions
- Enjoy a self-guided walk to see if you can identify trees and herbaceous plants growing on the Remick property—we provide a list and a guidebook (items available in the Herbal Apothecary located in the Museum Center)
- We welcome those who would like to learn about medicinal herbs through volunteering—stop by or contact us
- Visit the Farm Stand, open May–September/October, to find potted and/or fresh-cut herbs
- We are available to bring custom programs to your event or venue, or host your group at the Museum—contact us
Contact Carol Felice to receive future "herb interest" information. You will receive information for upcoming herbal workshops, classes, events and herb news.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 603-323-7591 | 800-686-6117