Herbal Workshops & Classes in NH ~ Check back often for updates!
“There is never enough time to learn and talk about herbs!” ~ L.S., Madison, NH
Click an image to learn more!
Season-based activities and workshops returning in 2017...
Returning in 2018...
“Carol was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! Thanks.” ~ Heidi and Bill Chase, Bristol, NH
Stay up to date
Join our Herbal Workshops & Classes email list! Contact Carol Felice: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase Remick-Made Medicinal Herb Products
We make herbal teas, infused oils and salves on property, from Remick-grown, hand-picked and dried herbs. They are available for purchase in the Museum Store; please call to make sure we have an item in stock. The full list of herbal products we sell can be found in our Herbal Workshops & Classes Guide (soon to be updated for 2017).
More to think about…
- During spring, summer and fall, find us in the herb gardens, where we’ll be planting, nourishing, watering, weeding and harvesting—we are always happy to answer your questions
- Enjoy a self-guided walk to see if you can identify trees and herbaceous plants growing on the Remick property—we provide a list and a guidebook (items available in the Herbal Apothecary located in the Museum Center)
- We welcome those who would like to learn about medicinal herbs through volunteering—stop by or contact us
- Visit the Farm Stand, open May–September/October, to find potted and/or fresh-cut herbs
- We are available to bring custom programs to your event or venue, or host your group at the Museum—contact us
Contact Carol Felice: email@example.com; 603-323-7591; 800-686-6117, to receive future "herb interest" information. You will receive information for upcoming herbal workshops, classes, events and herb news.