RELAXED, IMMERSIVE LEARNING
“Summer-Thyme” Herbal Retreat
AN IN-DEPTH WEEKEND | JULY 8 & 9, 2017
A two day, immersive learning experience at the beautiful Remick farmstead!
During this in-depth weekend, learn the many ways to easily bring herbal medicine into your life. Practice the secrets of successful harvesting and drying, make and taste infusions, make a tincture (extract), an infused medicinal oil and a salve. Take home your harvest, along with a thorough printed guide.
- Instruction with printed guidelines
- Plant materials and herbal products made in workshop
- Lunch on both retreat days
- Dinner on Saturday evening, served in the Hearth Room and made with Remick-grown and -raised herbs, vegetables and meats Please call to discuss any dietary restrictions
- See website for a link to local lodgings and breakfast opportunities
- Space is limited—reserve your spot by Saturday, July 1 (reservations close when filled)
Held outside in gardens, woodland, and under shelter, rain or shine; dinner will be indoors. Wear walking shoes and outdoor clothing appropriate for the weather. For those with mobility issues, please call to discuss your needs (terrain: natural garden and lawn, irregular woodland trail, moderate inclines).
Saturday, July 8 | 9:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 9 | 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
COST: $225/$275 non-member | Ages 16 (with parent) and above
Call 603-323-7591 to reserve your spot.
“Your workshops are fantastic! Lots of eye appeal, available products, hands-on and taste experience in a relaxed, fun atmosphere.” ~ Workshop attendee
STAY UP TO DATE
Join our Herbal Workshops & Classes email list!