HEAD | HEART | HANDS | HEALTH
Hillsdale 4-H Dairy Club
FIRST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH | 7–9 PM
What better classroom than Doc Remick’s historic Hillsdale Farm?
We offer a unique learning environment and 4-H experience, and are eager to share our knowledge of animals with you.
- The only 4-H dairy club in Carroll County, New Hampshire
- Open to residents of Carroll County, ages 8–18 as of January 1 of the current year
- We focus on learning about the various dairy breeds of sheep, goats and cattle
- We participate in local and state 4-H activities
- Ownership of a project animal is not required
- The group meets one Thursday a month, with additional meetings and events held at the discretion of the group leader
- To join or for more information: Contact Farm Manager Lindsey McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE 4-H PLEDGE
I pledge my Head to clearer thinking, my Heart to greater loyalty, my Hands to larger service, and my Health to better living, for my club, my community, my country, and my world.
For a behind the scenes look at Remick farm activities, follow our Farm Manager Lindsey McAllister on Instgram!