Our Museum Store
Handcrafted Goods & Remick-Related Items
In our country-style store you will find…
- Remick logo t-shirts and pottery mugs
- Remick-Made goods: beeswax candles, beaded animal and bird pins, the Remick-Made Cookbook, culinary herbs
- Remick Originals: handpainted floorcloths, handmade wooden animal figures and handpainted signs
- Local artist pieces: jewelry, fiber creations, turned-wood bowls and pens, handmade soaps, paintings, limited edition prints, jellies and preserves, pottery, woven baskets, tin punch items, Christmas ornaments (in season) and more
- Topical how-to books, children’s books, historic toys and items that relate to the Museum & Farm
- Farm-raised, grass-fed ground beef, pork and lamb
- Farm-fresh eggs
- Maple syrup
- We sell fresh vegetables and herbs from our Farm Stand—during summer season
- Items are available while supplies last, call for availability
- We carry a variety of natural, medicinal herb products created from our own farm-raised herbs and made on premises: teas, oils and salves—Year-round we offer herbal workshops and programming!
- More country doctor remedies: We carry Thayer’s Brand Witch Hazel, slippery Elm Lozenges and Honey B Anise and Biotta Brand Elderberry Juice
- Products are available while supplies last, call for availability
Give the gift of Remick. Purchase a gift certificate for any denomination for use in any way the recipient desires—a workshop or class, visits to the farm, purchases in the Museum Store or a Membership. Visit our Museum Store or call us for assistance.
Our store is open during operating hours.
Call 603-323-7591 or 800-686-6117 for information.